Our fiscal year ends on June 30th – there are just five days left to help Health Care For All this year!
Health Care For All (HCFA) needs your support to fully fund our HelpLine. Will you make a donation today? HCFA’s fiscal year ends June 30, 2012 and we need your help to continue to reach and assist residents of Massachusetts.
Here’s how your gift helps:
- $50 Helps a consumer better understand their health insurance options.
- $150 Screens a caller for eligibility for lower-cost and free health insurance programs, fills out an application for benefits, assists him/her in enrolling into a health plan, and schedules their important first doctor’s appointment.
- $250 Helps to provide health care access to non-English speaking individuals across the state by providing culturally competent and linguistically appropriate outreach materials.
- $500 Connects a family with the care they need during a serious health crisis, such as a child’s mental health diagnosis.
- $1,000 Organizes a community meeting to bring residents together to talk about the problems they are facing and act to improve health outcomes in their community.
HCFA’s HelpLine is an underfunded and vital direct service program that assists Massachusetts health care consumers navigate the health care system and enrolls residents directly into coverage.
Thank you for considering a donation today to Health Care For All!
To make a tax deductible donation, click here , call 617-275-2936 to make a pledge over the phone, or mail a donation to: Health Care For All, 30 Winter Street, 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02108
Thank you for your support!
The Staff and Board of HCFA